First off, thanks for all the positive responses to the warrior blog list! I hope to see it thriving and continuing to grow!
As next step, I will now do a regular Wednesday post about any additions to the blog list, and compiled links to great blog posts around the warrior blogosphere. Hopefully, that way you guys can discover great blogs and topics once a week.
Someone brought up the question if warriors have something comparable to Maintankadin. Can’t say we do! If there was any interest, I might set up forums, but it really all depends on how much interest there is.
New blog additions:
- Furious Blows – Pippet just started posting about fury warriors, and gives compelling reasons why warrior is THE class.
- Jinxed Thoughts – Zinn’s blog screams ALTOHOLIC all over the place, but there’s some current prot warrior info there
Around the blogs:
- Linedan from Achtung Panzercow was invited to the WowPhiles Podcast. Prot warriors, represent!
- Everblue looks at the latest round of announced tanking changes. Blizzard are still tweaking numbers a lot on the mastery and block end. Should be interesting to see how that pans out.
- Zellviren is also having a look at the shield block changes, providing yet another perspective.
- Ktok managed to notice that the devs stealth-changed our expertise softcap. Time to go reforging again!
- Zinn came up with a very nice guide for lowbie warrior tanking. As our abilities have been moved around a whole lot (what the hell, Battle Shout at 20, Demoralizing Shout at 52??!?), and we have received signature abilities at level 10, the leveling game is very different from my day, I daresay.
- In a similar vein, Cynwise who enjoys twinking has provided an overview of what all has changed in the world of lowbie tanking.
And that’s it for this week. As always, if I have missed a new blog, or a cool warrior-related post, leave a comment!